All new bikes are at the top
Luc 575 (Added August 2014)
Dennis 575 (Added August 2014)
Here is my Yeti 575 wich i build for riding Enduro and trails.
Fork: RS Sektor 150 mm U-Turn
Headset: Chris King
Stem: Truvativ Hussefelt 40 mm
Handlebar: Race Face Respond 780 mm
Seatpost: KS Super Natural 30.9 x 385 125 mm drop
Saddle: Selle Italia SL
Brakes: Shimano XT
Brake disc: 180 mm. Rear, 203 mm front Aligator Starlite
Derailleur: Shimano XT Shadow plus
Crank: Shimano XT + Race Face Narrow wide 32t
Cassettte: Sram 1070 12-36t
Chainguide: Blackspire Stinger
Chain: KMC X10EL
Grips: Odi VANS
Pedals: Crankbrothers Mallet 3
Wheels: ZTR Flow EX + Hope naven + Sapim race spaken en messing nippels
Tyres: Hans Dampf 26x2.35 trailstar front, 26x2.25 Nobby Nic trail star rear
Michael 575 (Added May 2014)
Here is my very first mountain bike ever, I had started riding in the fall of 2010 using a friends bike. Spring of 2011 came around and I knew what I wanted. I joined the tribe! Then in the summer of 2012 thieves got into my garage and stole my bike! It was a long summer with no bike, but homeowners insurance came through and I was able to buy an SB-66. A couple of months later, I was perusing eBay and came across MY BIKE for sale! A call to the authorities and provided the listing number, and a few weeks later, I had my bike back!! The thieves treated it very poorly and as a result, there was some damage to the main pivot. However Yeti warrentied my main frame, and along with a master rebuild kit, my 575 was as good as new! Truly a rare case where things worked out for the better in the end! I now have two amazing Yeti mountain bikes, and the 575 is always available for anyone who doesn't have a bike to ride, it's won a few mountain bike converts along the way! Like my SB-66, this started life with an enduro build kit, and I've added on from there! Cheers!
Mike Alford Royal Oak, Mi.
Max 575 (Added February 2014)
From the Facebook Group.
Shabtai 575 (Added February 2014)
Judaean Desert, Israel
Gines 575 (Added January 2014)
Haven Power and new 142x12 rear axle
Dylan 575 (Added January 2014)
This is my 2008 yeti 575. My first bike build that started with just the frame.
- Avid BB7
- 26" Laser Disc Trail wheels w/ DT Swiss Hubs
- Fox 36 Float FIT shock set at 140mm
- SRAM X7 crankset
- SRAM X9 rear deraileur and shifterMRP chain guide
- Chris King HeadsetTruvativ Husselfelt Stem
- Yeti grips
- Thomson seat clamp and post
- WTB Bronson 2.1 Tires Stan's no tubes
Andy 575 (Added January 2014)
Just got an SB66, keeping the 575.
Charles 575 (Added January 2014)
sent in via the FB group.
Philip 575 (Added Jan 2013)
- 2010 Yeti 575 in Ral5018 with 2011 Decal's
- XTR M975 Brakes F&R
- XTR M971 Front Mech
- XTR M972 Rear Mech
- XTR M970 chain set
- XTR M970 Cassette
- XTR M970 Pedals
- XTR M970 Shifters
- XTR Chain
- Yeti seat clamp, Saddle, grips , Hope Headset, Head doctor, Bottom Bracket.
- Fox float 140mm with Yeti decals, aston ,Haven Stem 70MM, Haven bars, XC two wheels
- DT-Swiss RWS skewers, Specialized Command Post, Purgatory Control tyres (tubeless,
- Jagwire Black Carbon Gear & brake hose
Couple of cool pictures.
Aaron 575 (Added December 2013)
I bought a 2103 575 and to it out today. It was Awesome.
Xavier 575 (Added November 2013)
From the Facebook Group
Xmo 575 (Added November 2013)
Yeti 575 enduro set up.
Fox van 36 rc2, fox float x ctd, shimano zee brakes, zee deraileur, saint shifter, xt cassette, xtr chain, transition wheelset, maxxis HR 2, wtb yeti saddle, and yeti seatclamp.
Charles 575 (Added October 2013)
Sent in via the Facebook page.
Ryan 575 (Added October 2013)
Sent in via the Facebook Page
XMO 575 (Added July 2013)
Yeti 575 from NJ
David Yeti 575 (Added June 2013)
I am a proud new Yeti-tribesman !
- · 2013 Med 575
- · Fox 34 - 150 fork
- · Started with the XT Build Kit but didn't stop there !
- · Race Face SixC crankset 2x10 Turquoise with Matching Bars (725mm)
- · Mavic Crossmax ST wheel set
- · Schwalbe Hans Dampf trail star/ pace star - Tubless
- · Hope Evo X2's with 203mm front 203 rear 183 Floating Rotors
- · Hope Seat clamp and space doctors
- · Stock WTB Yeti saddle
- · Shimano XTR M985 pedals
- · 13.0 Kg
- · Supplied by Velo.ie in Birr, County Offaly - thanks to Ian and Warren http://velo.ie/?page_id=3462
David McIntyre - Ireland
Brian’s Girlfriends YETI 575 (Added June 2013)
Brian sent in these pictures of his Girlfriends 575 build.
Petr 575 (Added June 2013)
few pics of my Yeti 575 from Czech Republic:)
- fork: Dt Swiss EXM 150 tapered
- cockpit: easton carbon haven + yeti grips + Rf turbine
- brakes: Hope M4/X2 + goodridge hose + Ti screws + Hope rotors 183mm
- cranks: Raceface Turbine
- wheels: hope evo II + ZTR flow
- saddle: yeti (vuelta) love it!:D
best bike I’ve ever have:)
Bob H 575 (Added May 2013)
Sent in via the facebook group.
Indra 575 (Added May 2013)
Greetings from Yeti fans Indonesia
This bike so sexy, can you show on your yetifan?
Dave 575 (Added May 2013)
I've just moved back to Guildford in Surrey so look forwards to the local trails with this bad boy
This was to be my swan song having built many bikes over the years I've always liked the 575 in all its guisesso found this black anodised in near perfect condition and tricked it up money no objectpretty pleased with it not the lightest bike I've done but when I saw the sb66, I knew that would be the next project still trying to find a frame, but as soon as I do I will post that one aswell
love your site.
Artur 575 (Added May 2013)
Hi from Catalonia, spain.
- This is my Yeti:
- Crankset Slx 24-36
- Fork Rock Shox revelation 120-150 dual air BlackBox 2011
- Shock Fox DHX 5.0 Air 2011
- Front Der shimano XT 2010
- Rear Der Shimano XT 2010
- Shifters Shimano XT
- Wheels Mavic En-521 with tubeless
- Tires: front Spec captain grund control 2.2, rear Maxxis TT Larsen 2.1
- Brakes Shimano SLX 2012
- Handelbar OnOff 710mm.
Neal YETI 575 (Added May 2013)
Here's a couple of pics for posting of my newly built 575...just need to get out and ride it now! from the sunny south coast UK.
575 (Added April 2013)- Now sold.
- Fox: RP23 Kashima
- Fork: Fox 32 RLC
Headset: Chris King
- Stem: Thomson Elite 70mm
- Bars: Answer Pro Taper 720 AM Carbon
- Seat: Fizik Gobi
- Seatpost: Specialized Comand
- Seat Clamp: Thomson
- Shifter: XTR
- Rear Derailleur: XTR
- Cranks: XTR
- Chain Guide: E13 LG1 Trail
- Cassette: XTR
- Brakes: Formula R1
- Wheels: Shimano XT
Josh 575 (Added March 2013)
- my Yeti 575 in sublime lime!
- Bought it from Plush Hill Cycles, great shop and excellent service!
- I love my 575 and can imagine I will own a Yeti forever!
- It's an XL 2013 575 frame with Fox float kashima ctd, Fox 34 forks also ctd'd and with the golden kashima goodness, Shimano XT drive train and brakes, Stans flow ex rims built on to Hope pro 2 evo hubs, Hope headset and stem, Sunline Bars and Truvativ seatpost, that's the basics at least. Also, thanks to your great service it has the Yeti top cap, Yetifan stickers, and Yetifan valve caps.
Javier Yeti 575 (Added Feb 2013)
I send you some picks of my new Yeti 575 (at long last I have one!!).
It´s a size L with Dt Swiss XMM 150 fork, the wheels are Mavic 717 with Chris King hubs, Shimano XTR on brakes, rear derailleur and shifthers, Shimano XT on crankset, cassette, front derailleur and chain. Thomson on seatpost and stem, an Answer Protaper on handlebar and a WTB Silverado on saddle, and Cane Creek 110 in the bottom and a Forty at the top of the headset.
Greetings from Madrid!!
Steve Yeti 575 (Added Feb 2013)
Dan Yeti 575 (Added Feb 2013)
From the UK
Giles 575 (Added Feb 2013)
The bits keep changing on this one but mainly consists of XT/SLX running gear, gravity dropper post and fox talas forks. it did start out with float 32's recently changed to the talas and the floats went onto the ARC. have also included a picture of my 575 with my old trusty 2002 asx.
Brian 575 (Added Feb 2013)
Colin 575 (Added Feb 2013)
Colin’s YETI 575
Clement 575 (Added January 2013)
I'm Clement, i live in France and i present you my Yeti bought last year from a second hand and it wasn't too expensive. I enjoy his turquoise colour and I'm very happy with him and i take pleasure when i ride with. him
- Frame : 575 2008
- Shox :FOX Rp23 2010
- Fork : Talas 150/130/110 15mm 2010
- Rear and front mech : Shimano XT 2010
- Shifters : Shimano XT 2010
- Brake : Front Elixir R Rear Shimano XT 2012+radiator (185/185)
- Stem : Easton Haven
- Handlebar : Renthal Fat Bar 10mm 710mm
- Grips : ODI Intense
- Headset : Race Face Deus XC
- Saddle : SLR Selle Italia
- Seatclamp : SB3
- Seatpost : Crank Brother Joplin 4
- Crank : Race Face Deus XC 22/32/44
- Pedals : Shiamano XT
- Wheels : Easton Haven
- Cassette : Shimano XT
- Tires : Maxis High Roller 2.35 42a F and Larsen TT 2.35 R
- Weight : only 12.9 kg
Steve 575 (Added December 2012)
here is a picture of my new Yeti without dirt on it yet
Warren 575 (Added October 2012)
- Forks marzocchi 55 rc3 ti
- Wheels sun ringle black flag
- Maxis tubeless ardent front , advantage back tyres
- Xt gears 9 speed at moment dual up front. Fsa cranks / bash guard
- Gravity dropper seat post , simple but works .
- Hope pick'n'mix headset , handy set up hope have .
- Xt trail brakes 180 front and back
- Truvati bars and nuke proof pedals
Jason 575 (Added October 2012)
Here's a pic of my 575 '08' at the top off holford combe on the quantocks.
- XT running gear
- Hand built hope pro2 wheelset
- Fox talas 36 160mm forks
- Ks seatpost
- Etc etc.
It was really good seeing/meeting everyone at the tribe thus year. Promise to be a lot fitter next time!!!
George 575 (Added October 2012)
2011/2012 Yeti 575
Billy 575 (Added September 2012)
I've been a frequent visitor to the yetifan website - very nice and informative. I live in Singapore and would like to submit a picture of my Yeti575 :)
- Frame: Yeti 575
- Fork: Fox Talas 36 160mm FIT RLC
- Rear Shock: Fox DHX Air 5.0 (upgraded from Float RP-23)
- Headset: Chris King NoThreadSet 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" Sotte Voce Gold
- Headset Spacer: Chris King 1-1/8" Spacers Black (3mm, 6mm, 12mm)
- Crankset: Shimano XTR DynaSys FC-M980 170mm; 38-26T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano HollowTech II
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XTR DynaSys FD-M980-E2 Top Swing/Dual Pull/E-Type Mount
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR DynaSys GS RD-M985 Shadow Plus
- Shift Levers: Shimano XTR Integrated SL-M980-I
- Chain: Shimano Super Narrow HG CN-M980
- Cassette: Shimano XTR 10-speed DynaSys CS-M980 11-36T
- Brake Calipers: Shimano XTR BR-M985
- Brake Pads: Shimano Metal with IceTech cooling fins
- Brake Levers: Shimano XTR Trail BL-M988
- Shimano XT 6-bolt IceTech RT-86 203mm (Front)
- Shimano XT 6-bolt IceTech RT-86 180mm (Rear)
- Shimano Disc Brake Adapter SM-MA90-R180P/S
- Shimano Disc Brake Adapter SM-MA90-R203P/P
- Chris King Thru Axle Front 20x110mm-Gold
- Chris King ISO Rear 135x10mm QR-Gold
- ZTR Flow 32H Gold
- DT Swiss Competition Spokes 2/1.8 (Black)
- DT Alloy Nipples (Gold)
- DT Swiss RWS MTB 135mmx10 - Titanium (Rear)
- Front: Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO Black-Skin/Snakeskin/PaceStar TL-Ready 26 x2.4
- Rear:Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO Black-Skin/Snakeskin/PaceStar TL-Ready 26 x2.25
- Inner Tube: Schwalbe Tube MTB, Presta 52mm 26x1.5/2.5
- Answer Pro Taper 720 AM Carbon Riser Bar 2011 1" Rise 720mm/31.8mm
- Stem: Thomson X4 0x80x31.8 Black w Gold Plate
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb 30.9 x 355mm 100mm
- Seatpost Clamp: Thomson 34.9mm Silver
- Saddle: Fizik Gobi XM Black/Gold Carbon-braided
- Grips: ODI Yeti Hardcore Lock-On Black with Gold clamps
Alex 575 (Added September 2012)
- - 2011 575 frame with kashima upgrade rp23
- - 2012 36 kashima talas 160mm forks with tapered steerer and 20mm axle
- - gold Kris king head set
- - upgraded yeti rear 142mm 12mm through axle
- - black 203mm and 180mm floating rotors
- - HOPE tech m4 and tech x2 braided brakes with gold bore caps and gold tech caps
- - HOPE pro 2 gold hubs with mavic 719 rims
- - Reverb dropper post
- - YETI saddle
- - Kenda rubber
- Freeride/DH innertubes to reduce punctures on the rough stuff!
- - easton havoc 750mm bars cut too 710
- - Thompson 70mm stem
- - YETI odi lock ons with gold clamps
- - 1 x 9 set up
- - saint rear mech
- - HOPE gold ceramic BB
- - HOPE gold 34t chainring
- - SLX rear mech 11-32
- - MRP g2 device and bash
- - SLX cranks
- - XTR trail pedals
Niquo YETI 575 (Added September 2012)
I was in Les Gets the last WE with my new update of my 575. This is many pictures with the new 2012 frame in size S (the old frame was in size M). This mounting is better for the All-Mountain/Enduro.
To ride with the 575 is always a real pleasure...:-)
Brian 575 (Added August 2012)
Xavier YETI 575 (Added August 2012)
XAVIER OMPOK From New Jersey. I have a 2010 YETI 575, FOX VAN RC2 2012 KASHIMA COAT, CHRIS KING HEADSET, SLX GROUP SET, STRAITLINE JL PEDADALS, KS 1900 ADJUSTABLE SEATPOST, TRANSITION REVOLUTION 3 WHEELSET, EASTON HAVOC HANDLEBAR, AND AZONIC 50MM STEM
Kean YETI 575 (Added August 2012)
Kean sent in his 2009 575.
Justin 575 (Added August 2012)
Justin sent in these pictures of his new 2012 Yeti 575, with Saint groupset.
Alex 575 (Added July 2012)
575 2011 kashima upgrade rear shock and more bling at Afan ,
Brian Yeti 575 (Added July 2012)
Brian from California sent in his 09 575.
Dave YETI 575 (Added May 2011)
Dave sent in his 575 build.
Enrico 575 (Added May 2012)
This is the yeti 575 I rebuilt from my 2007 using the front triangle I bought from you this winter.
Is intended to be a solid build, nevertheless I was able to maintain the weight at less than 14Kg without pedals.
Graham 575 (Added May 2012)
Now with added Dropper seat post!
Vince 575 (Added May 2012)
After 23 years of waiting, I finally got my hands on my first (and likely last) Yeti. Decided on a 575 (before they disappear... next year?), the model I have had my eye on in recent years and here she is. The frame, fork, headset, FD and cables are new with the rest being stripped from my 6 year old Whyte E5. Just waiting on a longer rear brake hose and she'll get muddy.
- Frame: 2011 Yeti ASR 575 Large White
- Forks: 2011 Fox Float 150 Fit RLC QR15 in a Hope headset
- Wheels: Hope Hoops (DT 5.1) with Maxxis DHF/High Roller both 2.35 single ply
- Brakes: Avid Elixir CR
- Chainset: XTR M970 on Hope BB
- Shifters: XTR
- Mechs: Rear XTR Front XT
- Cassette: XTR with XTR chain
- Cockpit: FSA Gravity Light 720 and Thomson X4 90mm
- Seating: Gravity Dropper Turbo Multi 5" with Charge Spoon
Cheers, Vince - Scotland
Grant 575 (Added April 2012)
Grant sent in his 575.
Benjamin 575 (Added March 2012)
- Je te joins quelques photos de mon montage perso.
- 575 2012 LIME - 142X12
- FOX 36 RLC FIT TAPERED KASHIMA
- RP23 KASHIMA
- ASTERION ENDURO WHEELS - MAXXIS ARDENT/HIGHROLLER no tubes
- RACE FACE SIXC 24X36 + BASH
- Pédales Shimano XTR
- REVERB 2012 + selle SDG Bel Air
- POTENCE RACE FACE TURBINE 70mm / cintre Crank Brother Iodine11 carbon
- Shifters Shimano XT / Derailleurs XTR shadow+
- Grips Salsa
- Bientôt un test complet !
- And a link to a video for waiting...
- @+ Benjamin - FRANCE
Sean 373 (Added Feb 2012)
Massive fan of this site and have spent many an hour looking at all the pages you put together on here so many thanks for your hard work.
Thought it would be nice to share some pics and have my love on the site so here's some shots of her. :-)
Terry 575 (Added Feb 2012)
- I ride with a group of dedicated mountain bikers called the "Beer Belly Bike Club_Turkey". We all share a passion for riding and exploring the uncharted trails of southern Turkey. Check us out on Facebook (Beer Belly Bike Club_Turkey). Would really appreciate seeing my rides on the Yeti Fan page.
- 2010 Yeti 575
- Shimano XT 3x10 Drivetrain
- XT brakes
- XT shifters
- Thompson stem/seatpost
- DT Swiss TRICON
- Easton 70XC bar
- Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35
- SDG Formula FXR seat
- Crankbrothers Mallet 3
- Chris King headset
- Chris King bottom bracket
- Fox Float 150mm RLC Fit
- Fox RP23
Graham 575 (Added Feb 2012)
Graham sent in a pic of his 575.
Ron YETI 575 2011 (Added Feb 2012)
Just picked up my new 575 today. It's a 2011 frame with a custom build. I debated for a long time whether to go with the new alloy rear triangle '12 frame but I landed on the '11. I demoed this bike twice this past summer and it was perfect.
It is built up with all Sram X9/X0, rock Shox revelation, mavic 819's with hope hubs. 29.23lbs. Quite a ride I must say. I'm coming from an '05 Asr Sl which is straight up a race bike.
Mali 575 (Added January 2012)
- Details are as follows
- 2011 575
- Fox Talas 36r fork
- Fulcrum Red Zone wheels
- Schwalbe nobby nics, 2.25 tubeless
- Easton Haven stem & bar
- Xt cranks, 2x9 raceface rings 24 - 36 + bash
- Joplin r post, WTB Devo saddle
- Avid elixir cr brakes
- A burly build but still under 30 lbs. with pedals
Paul 575 (Added January 2012)
I am the proud owner of a YETI 575 at last 51yrs to get there but hey never mind
Tim 575 (Added January 2012)
Hi, at last my new & first yeti build , just finished it today & took " yogi " for a quick spin around local trail .
- medium frame
- rock shox revelation 150mm
- chris king front & rear hubs
- syncros rims , fric stem & bars
- sram gxp crank & bb
- sram xo rear mech
- xt front mech
- avid elixiur brakes
- maxxis minion front & rear
- thomson post
- fiz ik seat.
cant wait to get yogis settings set up & take her to the yeti meeting .
John 575 (Added January 2012)
- 2011 575
- Built by Noahs Ark bikes in Stroud
- Forks 2011 36 Talas 120/150 FIT RLC (Kashima + 20QR)
- Shock 2011 Fox Float RP23 non Kashima
- XT Shifters 10 speed
- XT Double 10 Speed Chain Set
- XT Front and Rear Mechs
- XT Bottom Bracket
- XT Cassette
- Crank Bros Headset
- Avid Elixir R Brakes
- Mavic EN521 Rims
- Hope Pro 2 Hubs
- Race Face Ride Stem
- Easton Monkey Bars
- Conti Vertical Tyres
- DOI Ruffian Grips
- Nuke Proof Composite Pedals
Darren 575 2011 (Added January 2012)
- FORKS - 2012 36 Talas 120/160 FIT RLC (Kashima + 20QR)
- SHOCK - 2012 Fox Float RP23 with Adaptive Logic (Kashima)
- HEADSET - Chris King Devolution
- STEM - Thomson X4, 70mm w/ 0 degree rise + Hope spacers
- HANDLEBARS - Gravity (FSA) Light Riserbar, 710mm.
- GRIPS - ODI Yeti Lock-Ons
- BRAKES - 2012 Shimano XT M785 with Shimano RT86 XT Ice Tech Rotors (2x180mm)
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - Shimano XT, 34.9mm clamp, E-Type
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano XTR M970 SGS
- SHIFTERS - Shimano XTR: Rapidfire Plus
- CASSETTE - Shimano HG50, 9-speed (11-34t)
- CHAIN - Shimano XTR CN-7701
- CRANKSET - Shimano XTR M970 (44x32x22)
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Hope Stainless Steel
- PEDALS - DMR Vaults
- RIMS - Halo SAS 26", eyelets, 36h front and rear
- FRONT HUB - Hope Pro 2
- REAR HUB - Hope Pro 2
- SPOKES - Sapem with Halo XL nipples
- QUICK RELEASES - Front: Fox 20mm, Rear: Shimano 12mm
- FRONT TIRE - Maxxis High Roller 2.35
- REAR TIRE - Maxxis High Roller 2.35
- SEATPOST - Thomson Elite, two bolt, 30.9mm, 410mm
- SEAT CLAMP - Hope
James YETI 575 (Added December 2011)
Thought you'd like to see my well used 575 from Sussex, UK!
- XL frame with carbon rear
- Fox 36 Van 160mm FIT Kashima
- Easton Haven UST wheels in champagne
- Schwalbe Fat Albert UST tyres
- Chris King gold headset
- Hope DH stem
- Formula K24 brakes (180mm F/160mm R)
- Rock Shox Reverb post
- WTB Yeti saddle
- Fox DHX Air rear shock
- Crank Bros Iodine grips
- 1x10 Shimano XT
- Race Face Atlas AM crankset
- Shimano SPD Trail pedals in white
Jay 575 (Added November 2011)
- Greetings from Steamboat Springs, CO! Great job on the site. I've enjoyed scouring through all the unique custom Yetis the past few months. To Brian in Iowa: Thanks for posting your '11 575... I liked the build so much that I decided for the most part to emulate it. Can't wait to sample my first Yeti, might have to make a few trips to Fruita & Moab this winter! Cheers, Jay.
- 2009 Yeti 575 - Small, Alloy/Carbon Rear
- 2012 Fox 32 Talas RLC Fit 140mm
- 2011 Easton Haven Wheels
- 2011 XTR M980 Triple Crank (170mm)
- 2011 XTR M980 11-36T Cassette
- 2011 XTR M980 Shifters and Derailleurs
- 2011 XTR M985 Pedals
- Avid XO Brakes, Avid G3 CS Rotors (185mm, 160mm)
- Easton EC90 SL Riser Handlebar
- Ritchey Pro Biomax Saddle
- Thomson Elite Seatpost & X4 Stem (90mm)
- Chris King Mango Sotto Voce Headset
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic & RR TL Tires - 26 x 2.25
- Yeti ODI Lock-On Grips
- 26.11 Lbs
JR YETI 2011 575 (Added September 2011)
Greetings and Salutations from Lompoc, left < are the photos of my New 2011 Yeti 575 on it's maiden ride.
Been waiting 10+ years to own a Yeti. Sufficed to say it bombed down that fire road scary fast!
Darren Uzza 2011 575 (Added September 2011)
Hi, Please find attached a picture of my 2011 575.
Fabio YETI 575 (Added Setember 2011)
Fabio sent in these pictures of his bike.
Hello, from Italy. This is my 575 (used 09-2010?) My best upgrade ? CRC custom wheels ( mavic 819 - hope evo) and amazing yeti grips turquoise from yetifan store. Thanks Fabio
Neil YETI 575 (Added August 2011)
new 2011 575.
Jean Louis YETI 575 (Added July 2011)
Jean Louis send in a picture of his 575.
Brian YETI 575 (Added June 2011)
Hello from Iowa! My buddy and I met you last year in Durango for the Tribe Gathering! First of all, thanks for creating this website! It is rare that a day goes by that I don't check in at least once. Secondly, I just brought my new 575 home from the shop. It has been a long, frustrating, time consuming, and ultimately... successful build! I labored over every part on this bike for months. The day my last decision was made on this bike, BAM... SB-66. Oh well, in due time. Here are some pics of the new build. I think it turned out pretty good. I will give a detailed parts list as well.
Thanks for all your time and effort!
Cheers,- Brian K
- 2011 Yeti 575 (large)
- 2012 Fox 32 150 Talas (Factory)
- 2012 Fox RP23 (Factory)
- 2011 XTR Trail Everything...
- Point One Racing 70mm stem
- Easton Haven Wheels 15mm front/ 12mm rear
- Easton Haven Carbon bar
- Yeti Lock Ons
- Rock Shox Reverb Post
- WTB carbon DEVO saddle
- Schwalbe Rubber TL
- Ashima Rotors
- Chris King Mango Tapered Headset
- Thomson seat post collar
- *27.7 lbs with pedals and RockShox Post!!
Rich YETI 575 (Added June 2011)
It's an 08 frame originally in gold, found on Ebay for £350 and powder coated by AMT Metal Finishing in Westbury, Wiltshire
- · Frame : 575 '08 aluminium swing arm size L + Fox RP23
- · · Headset : Cane Creek 110
- · · Fork : Rock Shox Revalation World Cup Dual Air 150mm
- · · Handlebars : Da Bomb Tribal Bar
- · · Stem : NS Bikes Quark Small Stem
- · · Grips : Clarks
- · · Wheels : Shimano XT 11
- · · Tires : Continental Vertical 2.3's
- · · Brakes : Avid Elixir S
- · · Shifters : Shimano XT 10 speed
- · · Rear Der. : Shimano XT 10 speed
- · · Front Der. : Shimano XT
- · · Cranks : Shimano XT hollowtech II
- · · Chain : Shimano XT
- · · Cassette : Shimano XT 10 speed
- · · Pedals : Octane One Static pedals
- · · Seatpost : Nicked off my mates Orange Ms-ile!
- · · Saddle : Pro-lite Nanto saddle
- · · Quick releases : SRAM front, Hope skewer rear
She's a great ride, a little light on the front end whilst climbing, but an absolute beast going down the hill!
Rich from the UK.
Rob W YETI 575 (Added June 2011)
Just brought 2 days ago my 09 Yeti 575 - 1 hour build transfer from my Hard Tail Cinder cone - what a difference its made - still adjusting shocks and forks but this bike is the stuff of legends!!
- · Frame : 575 '09 carbon swing arm size M + Fox RP23
- · Headset : Chris King TI
- · Fork : Fox 32 Float RLC
- · Handlebars : Monkey Lite Carbon
- · Stem : Ritchey WCS
- · Grips : Yeti
- · Wheels : Mavic Crossride SL Bladed
- · Tires : Continental Vertical 2.3's (upgraded shortly)
- · Brakes : Avid Juicy 3's
- · Shifters : Sram x0 Carbon
- · Rear Der. : Sram x0 Carbon
- · Front Der. : Sram x9
- · Cranks : Shimano hollowtech II
- · Chain : Sram PG991
- · Cassette : Sram PG990
- · Pedals : Green ones - sorry not sure on this
- · Seatpost : Easton EA70
- · Saddle : 3d Lab Lapierre Special
- · Quick releases : Hope all round
Rob, Sussex, UK
Warren 575 (Added May 2011)
Here is my 09 575. Its my 'do everything bike'. Iv been very happy with it. Just treated it to a new drive-chain after a very muddy winter in the UK. I'm now looking to fit a RockShox Reverb Remote Seatpost very soon.
- Frame : 575 '09 carbon swingarm size S + Fox RP23
- Headset : Chris King
- Fork : Fox 32 Float RLC, QR 15mm
- Handlebars : Monkey Lite
- Stem : Thomson
- Grips : Yeti
- Wheels : Industry Nine Super-Lights
- Tires : Schwalbe Rocket Rons UST 2.2
- Brakes : Hope Tech x2
- Shifters : Sram x0
- Rear Der. : Sram x0
- Front Der. : Shimano XT
- Cranks : FSA K Force Light
- Chain : Sram
- Cassette : Sram PG990
- Pedals : EggBeaters Ti
- Seatpost : Thomson Masterpiece
- Saddle : Selle Italia Ti
- Quick releases : Zoom Ti
Laurie 575 (Added May 2011)
I know you don't get many Yeti pics from Canada so here's a picture of mine. I just finished it yesterday and went for a ride last night, it rides like a dream.
Here's the specs
- 2010 pewter frame
- Fox Talas 36
- Chris King headset
- Raceface atlas stem
- Easton Haven bar
- Peaty grips
- Avid elixir cr brakes
- Sram xo shifter, derailleur and 990 cassette
- Raceface atlas cranks
- Fox rp23 rear shock
- Crank Brothers Joplin 4 seat post
- e thirteen guide ring 34t
- e thirteen chain guide
- Transition Revolution 28 wheelset with DT swiss spokes and custom nipples
John YETI 575 (Added April 2011)
- I have an 07 575.
- SRAM X0 except XT crank
- Thompson seatpost/stem
- Chris King headset/ hubs on stans wheels
- Fox Talas fork/ Fox rp3 rear
Its been a great bike and I enjoy riding it. John.
Didier YETI 575 (Added April 2011)
- Here are 3 photos of my 575. It is a model 2009 which I repainted this winter.
- Fox Talas RLC 150 forks
- Shock absorber DHX 5
- Wheels: hubs Hope, wheel rims and spokes DT Swiss
- Brakes: Hope Tech X2
- Shifters and derailleurs X9
- Seatpost KS
- Saddle SDG Yeti
- Stem : Sunline
- handlebars : Easton carbon DH
- All the accessories Hope
- My name is Didier and I live in Toulouse, France
Paul I YETI 575 (Added April 2011)
Heres some pics of my Yeti 575. Ive had it a couple and its well looked after (comes back caked in mud every weekend. Its a stunning look bike XTR, SRAM X0, carbon bars etc.. but what a bike, i've ridden lots and too be honest, its a pound or so heavier that my GT hardtail, and maybe 5% less efficient on the uphills but overall, it sticks like glue, just wish i could find a decent tyre for mud/ winter use and my Panaracer XC Fire Pro just doesnt seem to work for me..
Anyway, thought i'd grovel for a sticker or 2. I'm part of a group of friends called 'the Active Brits' (check out Active Brits Mountain Biking on Facebook and Active Brits Mountain Biking Blog http://activebritsbiking.blogspot.com/
Terry Lee YETI 575 (Added April 2011)
Thought I'd forward a couple pictures of my 2010 Yeti 575, Jamie's Yeti ASR5 and Phil's Yeti ARC. We live, work and play in Turkey. So far, in our group "Beer Belly Bike Club_Turkey", we have three Yeti's...check us out on Facebook. Keep the momentum going...ride driven.
Tim YETI 575 (Added March 2011)
I've just bought the Yeti 575 in a as new condition from a guy who injured his back after 2 days of buying it and never got chance to ride it (it really is new). Love the ride much better than my Cannondale Jekyl with lefty Max and more fun than the Kona in the picture, Its got full XT, Fox Float rlc 140mm, I've added some DMR V12 mags and a syncros carbon bar and lightweight stem. It weighs in at a tad below 29lbs with pedals, size is a medium and it fits me perfect at 5 9". Love it! I tend to sell most bikes but this is a keeper.
Richie 575 (Added March 2011)
Richie from the Philippines sent in these pictures of his 2 575’s.
Chad 575 (Added March 2011)
Chads 2008 YETI 575
David 575 (Added March 2011)
I am living in Japan but will be heading back to the U.S. soon. Get to race in DH and XC events often. Raced the 25th anniversary bike in a two hour enduro in Fukuoka Japan and won! Love the bike and have about 500km on her and feels like day one.
Michael 575 (Added March 2011)
Here's my new 575 got just last week not had time to take any good pictures this is it just after I built it ... Happy Days !!!!
George 575 (Added March 2011)
George from USA sent this pic of his 575, nice wheels!
Markus YETI 575 (Added March 2011)
- It is a 2007 frame
- Fork: Magura Thor
- Wheels: Hope Pro 2 hubs, Sapim CX ray spokes, DT Swiss wheels
- Brake: Magura Marta
- Circuit: X.0 triggers and rear derailleur, front derailleur XTR, XT crank, Hope bottom bracket with ceramic bearings
- Other attachments: Hope Stem, Hope seat post, Yeti SDG saddle, Truvativ Noir handlebars, ODI Yeti grips.
- Hope seat clamp, Hope headset
Rob YETI 575 (Added March 2011)
Rob sent in his 575 with Sram & Rockshox parts.
Baz YETI 575 (Added March 2011)
Thought I’d email you a couple of pics of my 575, see what you thought Bought the frame towards the end of November and have been building ever since, has been “almost done” a few times but I keep changing my mind, as it is now though is pretty much how it will stay – although I do have some Nukeproof Electron pedals on order and a carbocage on way also
Spec currently though is, 09 Frame in Team Turquoise with Fox RP23, 09 Marzocchi Bomber 55 ATA forks, Chris King Headset, Thomson X4 70mm Stem, Sunline V2 bars, Nukeproof yellow lock on grips, XT 10 speed rear shifter, Hope Tech M4 front brake 203 floating rotor and Tech X2 rear 180 floating rotor, Nukeproof Generator wheelset (although currently being bulit are my Hope Pro2’s with new Nukeproof yellow rims), Saint cranks and BB, Blackspire 38T ring, MRP Carbon chainguide and bash, DMR V8 Pedals, XT 10 speed 11/34 cassette, XT 10 speed rear mech, Thomson seatpost and SDG saddle
Lester 575 (Added January 2011)
- Here are my pics and bike spec :-)
- 2010 carbon 575
- 160mm wotan colour coded forks
- industry nine ceramic hubs rims and spokes
- 2010 RP23 boost valve
- crank bros dropper
- hope m4 brakes f + r
- sram X0 shifters front and rear derailleur
- use atom riser bars
- ibis mojo stem and seat collar
- Fizik nisene saddle
- chris king headset
- xt cranks pedals and bottom bracket
- I love my bike, and as you can see from the pics I ride it as well lol
Jaymee YETI 575 (Added January 2011)
Hello Yeti fan's..
Here is my 575 which I bought at Christmas 2009 from Jenson USA.
Because the frame is made up from 07, 09 and 2010. I decide to do the same with the parts.
Andy YETI 575 (Added December 2010)
My 575 looking resplendant in the fading light.
Lee 575 (Added October 2010
- 2010 Yeti 575 Carbon Team colours (M)
- Rear Shock = RP23 Boostvalve
- Forks = 2011 Fox Float 150Rlc Fit Qr15
- Handlebars = Controltech carbon riser
- Stem = Thomson Elite X4 50mm
- Headset = Chris King
- Seatpost = Thomson Elite , Salsa Seatclamp
- Seat = SDG Ti Fly C
- Shifters = Shimano XTR
- Front Mech = Shimano XTR
- Rear Mech = Shimano XTR
- Chainset = Shimano Xt
- Chain = Shimano Yumaya
- Bottom Bracket =Chris King
- Brakes = Avid Elixir Cr Mag
- Wheels = Mavic Crossride
- Tyres = Shwalbe Nobby Nic 2.25
Migs 575 (
Added October 2010)
Here is my newish 2010 yeti just finished making it as I kinda wanted.
- 2010 575 Carbon, RP23,
- 2010 150mm Revelation team U-Turn 20mm Maxel,
- XT drive train, DMR V12 mags,
- KS-950i seat post with remote,
- SDG Bel Air RL Ti seat,
- Thompson 4X 70mm stem, monkey light hi rise bars,
- Hope head set & seat clamp, and V2 brakes 160 r 180 F floating rotors,
- Hope pro2, 20mm front with DT Revelation spokes and 10mm rear bolt through with DT comp spokes Stans Arch rims,
- NN 2.25” Front, FA 2.35” rear, both with Stans tubeless kit.
Nobuki YETI 575 (Added August 2010)
Fitted with Shimano XT
Andy B 575 (Added July 2010)
White sun mtx rims king hubs,avid elixir cr carbon brakes,
Weighs in at 29lb
Odile YETI 575 SM (Added July 2010)
- 575 2010 Small
- - Fox Float RLC 150
- - DT X1800 wheelset
- - XT brakes & - XT derailleurs
- - Race face Deus XC crankset with Hope bottom bracket
- - Thomson X4 50mm stem
- - Richtey WCS handlebar
- - Gusset grips
- - Joplin seatpost
- - Yeti SDG Team saddle
Edward YETI 575 XS (Added May 2010)
Edwards new 575 XS.
Enrico YETI 575 (added April 2010)
Hello, I'm Enrico from Italy and i finished mounting my 2007 575. It's my first yeti and I'm very happy of it.
The bike weights I think around 12.5/13kg... For the future, I'm looking for a couple of stiffer wheels with 9/10mm thru axle and bigger tires.
- · · Frame: 575 '07 size M + Fox RP23
- · · Headset: Cane Creek 100
- · · Fork: DT Swiss EXC 150
- · · Handlebars: Raceface NEXT 3/4, 685mm, 31.8mm
- · · Stem: Raceface Deus, 90mm, 31,8mm
- · · Grips: ODI Lock On Yeti white
- · · Wheels: Mavic Crosstrail
- · · Skewers: DT Swiss RWS
- · · Tires: Schawlbe Nobby Nic 2.25 UST / Racing Ralph 2.25 UST
- · · Brakes: Formula Oro K24 200/180
- · · Shifters: Shimano XT
- · · F. Der: Shimano XT
- · · R.Der: Shimano XT
- · · Cranks: Raceface Deus XC
- · · BB: Aerozine
- · · Cassette: Shimano XT 9V 11-34
- · · Pedals: Wellgo Mag1 white - Ti spindle
- · · Seatpost: Raceface NEXT SL
- · · Saddle: SDG Ti Fly C Yeti white
Andrea 575 2010 (added April 2010)
This is my new 575, I think it's the first all white 2010 in your site so I decided to send pics to you.
It's a 575 large mod. 2010, total weight with pedals is 13.3 Kg.
In one pic I had the old FOX 36 VAN fork.
Paul 575 - (added March 2010)
Pauls new 575, Fresh in, new pics and not even ridden yet!
More info in the Forum.
Niquo 575 - update (added March 2010)
This the new update of my very fun 575... ;-)
- · Frame: 575 ’08 carbon swingarm size M + Fox RP23
- · Headset: Chris King
- · Fork: Rock Shox Revelation Team 150mm, QR 20mm
- · Handlebars: E aston Monkeylite XC Hi-Rise 685mm, 31.8mm
- · Stem: Thomson Elite X4 OS, 70mm, 0°, 31,8mm
- · Grips: ODI Lock On Yéti
- · Wheels: Chris King ISO + ZTR 355 + DT Comp
- · Tires: Schawlbe Fat Albert 2.25
- · Brakes: Hope Tech M4 180/160mm
- · Shifters: Sram XO 9V '07
- · F. Der: Shimano SLX double
- · R.Der: Sram XO
- · Cranks: Shimano XTR, Chainring 22x32 + bash
- · BB: Chris King
- · Cassette: Shimano XTR 9V 11-32
- · Pedals: Shimano XTR M970
- · Seatpost: Crank Brother Joplin
- · Saddle: SDG Ti Fly C Yéti
Mirinae Kim 575 (added March 2010)
Here are a few photos of a YETI 575 from South Korea
The frame was origianlly white but hey, pink just looks better for a girls bike.
- Here the part list:
- Pike Coil Fork
- 2010 Deore Components
- SLX Wheels with DT X430 rims
- Truvativ Stylo bar and seatpost
- Truvativ AKA stem
- BBB Pedals
- Tioga tires
Patrice YETI 575 1 & 2 (Added March 2010)
I'd like today to bring a little bit more meat on the nice bone. Here are my 2 yetis (lucky me !) :
575 Light Enduro : Here are the main settings : '07 575 carbon rear, Spinergy Xyclone enduro, Formula The Ones brakes, Race Face Deus crankset, Sram gears system, '08 Talas 32 fork and Wellgo MG-1 pedals for 12kg7 (28 lbs).
Custom 575 Heavy Enduro :
'09 Medium custom frame with carbon rear, ISCG tabs, tapered headtube, DT swiss E5.1D + 330 / 340 Hubs, wheels, XTR crankset, Formula the one breaks, Sunline Le Handlebar, Joplin seatpost, '09 Van R36 Fork and Chris King headset .14.4 kg (32 lbs).
Bas YETI 575 - Factory special (Added January 2010)
You’ve mentioned it on your website and entitled it as: ‘not for you’ …. Now it is !
I proudly present my new ride!
- Frame: Yeti 575, Yeti Employee Edition, Large
- Fork: Fox Talas RLC 140
- Shock: 2010 Fox RP23 w/ boostvalve
- Rear mech: Sram X.0
- Front mech: Shimano XTR
- Shifters: Sram X.O triggers
- Brakes: Avid Elixir R (185/160)
- Stem: Thomson Elite X4 90mm
- Handlebars: Truvativ carbon riser
- Grips: ODI Ruffian
- Headset: Chris King NoThreadset custom tapered
- Seatpost: Thomson Elite inline 30.9mm
- Seatclamp: Salsa
- Saddle: SDG Ti-Fly Yeti/Fox racing edition
- Cranks: Shimano XT FC770
- Pedals: Shimano PD-M647 (no cage)
- Cassette: Shimano XT
- Chain: KMC X9
- Wheels: Bontrager Rhythm Pro TLR scandium
- Tires: Maxxis Minion / Holy Roller
- Weight: 13.21 kg / 29 lbs.
Cheers, Bas - The Netherlands
Mark YETI 575 08 (Added November 09)
Built January this year & covered 1700 miles to date. Spec as follows,
- Frame: Yeti 575 Turquoise, Medium, 09 Fox RP 23 Shock
- Forks: Fox Float 32 RLC, 15mm.QR
- Headset: Chris King, what else!
- Stem: Thompson Elite X4 90mm
- Grips: ODI Yeti
- Bars: Easton Monkeylite
- Shifters: SRAM XO
- Brakes: Hope Tech M4 203mm front & 183 rear Floating Disc with Braided Hose
- Seatpost: Thompson Elite
- Seat: SDG Ti Fly C
- Wheels: DT Swiss 1750 EX
- B.B.: Chris King, what else!
- Chainset: Shimano XTR
- Front Mech: Shimano XTR
- Rear Mech: SRAM XO
- Cassette: Shimano XTR 11-34
- Chain: SRAM PC991 Cross Step
- Pedals: XTR
Petr YETI 575 (Added November 09)
frame: Yeti 575 2009 turq/white size L- fork: Fox Talas 32 RLC 150mm, FIT, 15mm QR -headset: Cane Creek S3
rims: DT Swiss EX500 - hubs: Hope PRO II RED -tires: Schwalbe NobbyNic 2.25 -brakes: Hope Tech M4 Floating 185mm front, 160mm rear
handlebar: KCNC SC Bone - grips: ODI Yeti lock-on -stem: Thomson Elite X4 100x0° -seatpost:Thomson Elite
saddle: WTB RocketV SLT - crankset: Shimano XT - pedals: Shimano M540 - shifters: Sram X9 - rear der: SramX9
front der: Sram X9 - chain: Sram PC971 - cassette: Shimano XT
Petr from Czech Republic
Mike YETI 575 (Added September 08)
- Another 575 for your awesome site!
- 2008 575 Carbon
- XTR / XT Build
- Fox 32 Talas RLC
- DT Swiss Wheels
- Kenda Nevegal Tires
- Chris King Headset
- Thompson Stem / Seatpost
Alonso YETI 575 (Added July 09)
Alonso from Spain sent in his 575
Karel Yeti 575 (Added July 09)
I am Karel Urban from Czech Republic,
- Here is a list of parts: size : L - weight : 12.7
- frame : Yeti 575
- fork : Fox Talas 32/09+rp3
- headset : CaneCreek S8
- XT set
- wheels : DTSwiss420sl
- handlebar : Easton EA50
- stem : Easton EA50
- seatpost : Easton EA50
- seddle : Wtb Vigo
- tires : Continental MountainKing2.2
Lorenzo 575 (Added July 09)
So far I only tested it once, but am really satisfied with handling! Still need to adapt my riding style, I come from a 1993 ARC, quite different... Overall the bike handles really fine and I must say I'm happy about all parts I selected. Hope brakes are definitely impressive...
As promised, find attached some pictures for the site: as you may see, the shock is a 2010 Fox RP23 with Boostvalve, I got it June 6th, probably the first one in Italy... Below the components list with weights, hope it is useful... Overall I am at 12.5 kilograms, not bad!
Unfortunately I didn't find wider tires so I'll stay with 2.1" for a while, then eventually switch to something plusher.
I am already considering upgrading with a Joplin in the future, actually it looks much more necessary than on my ARC I've used so far. With Joplin and 2.35s I should go over 13 kilograms, still reasonable given the overall suspensions travel...
- frame yeti 575 full carbon M 2.854
- fork fox 32 talas 150 rlc qr15 1.900
- headset chris king no-threadset blu sotto voce 1 1/8" 125
- headset spacers carbon 3x5mm 1
- 2 brakes hope tech m4 183 mm 975
- handlebar easton monkey lite xc low rise 685 mm / 31.9 170
- stem thomson elite X4 0° / 90 mm / 31.9 162
- seatpost thomson elite 367 mm 247
- seat sdg/yeti ti-fly c white/black/turquoise 216
- cable covers yeti black 3 grips odi/yeti hardcore lock-on black 111
- hubs hope pro 2 black, front fox qr15, rear hope qr 2.062
- rims mavic x819 disc tubeless 32 holes spokes/nipples dt suisse 2 mm / brass nipples tires maxxis high roller 26x2.1" tubeless 1.215
- rear derailleur xtr shadow carbon mid cage 180 front derailleur xt down swing 34.9 161
- shifters xt rapidfire plus w/o OGD 325
- cranks/bottom bracket xt 175 mm 44-32-22 869
- cassette xt 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34 297
- chain xt 9sp 278
- pedals xt spd 352
ED YETI 575 -08 (Added July 09)
I believe I'm the only one in the country who has a new model 575 (I've seen only a couple old models around a long ago, they are very rare in Brazil) so it is a very unusual bike around, and many haven't even heard about Yeti, they simply don't know which bike it is, but they always look amazed by the bike, which is beautiful, probably the most beautiful bike I've ever had! Anyway,
Here are some pics of my 2008 575 for you to post at Yetifan's 575 page, it's built quite light now, but I will burly it a bit, since I'm placing most parts on an Ibis Mojo SL. Hope you like the pics, I've been delaying sending you them for a quite while! Well, here are the pics. As soon as I get the new build up and running, I'll send you new pics!
Cheers - Ed.
Tadej YETI 575 (Added May 09)
You can find attached some photos of my 09 Yeti 575. Have it now for 3 weeks and I ride it almost every day. Before I have specilaized stumpjumper and enduro and Lapierre zesty 514 (and a lot of hardtails) and I find yeti among the best bike I ever own.
Here is a list of parts:
- frame: Yeti 575 2009 black size L
- fork: Fox Float 32 RLC 140mm, 15mm QR
- wheels: DT Swiss 240 front and 270 rear with DT Swiss 4.2d rims
- tires: Schwalbe Fat Albert 2.25 rear and front
- brakes: Formula K24
- discs: alligator iWave 180 mm
- handlebar: Race Face Deus XC 31.8mm
- grips: Lizard Skins Peaty lock-on
- stem: Race Face Deus XC 100 mm
- headset: Crank Brothers opiumseatpost: Crank Brothers Joplin
- seatpost collar: Salsa – will change with Crank brothers 49gsaddle: SDG Ti-fly Yeti
- crankset: Shimano XT
- bottom bracket: Shimano XT
- pédals: Crank Brothers Candy
- shifters: Shimano XT
- rear dér: Shimano XT
- front dér: SRAM x.9
- QR: Crank Brothers quick release rear
- chain: shimano XT
- cassette: SRAM PG990 11-32
That is all for now. A will send you some pics of yeti in action - Tadej.