All SB75 (Alloy since November 2013 are here)
Latest at the top.
Mal SB75 (Added July 2014)
- The build is as follows -
- Rockshox Pike 150mm
- WTB i23 rims laced to Hope pro 2 evos
- Maxxis high roller 2.4 front, 2.25 ardent rear
- Shimano XT brakes, 2x10 drivetrain
- Brake Authority 200mm & 180mm rotors
- Thomson dropper & 70mm stem
- Easton haven carbon bars
- Probably built a bit on the burly side, however this is a very stiff and bulletproof trailbike.
- It pedals really well, and with the pike & big rubber, descends nearly as well as an SB66.
- Great all round, all day bike.
- I hail from Rotorua, NZ
Waited for a long time to afford a Yeti, finally got a SB75 with Shimano XT build two weeks ago. Love it