Latest bikes at the top
Grant Yeti 5 (Added September 2014)
Stuart AS-R 5 (Added August 2014)
my ASR 5 my pride and joy love this bike
Eric AS-R 5 (Added august 2014)
Perfect Fox 140 RL fit, nice Hope headset, powerful Formula the one brakes, dynamic DT SWISS Tricon 1550 for the wheels, Full SRAM X9 (except front der shimano SLX), indispensable Rock shock reverb + Yeti saddle, To pilot this : great couple with Easton Haven stem and carbon handlebar. Maxxis tubeless for the grip or schwalbe tubeless-ready tires (for the weight !)
How lucky am i :-) !"
Julien Yeti 5 (Added June 2014)
Thought I'd share some pics of my wife's and my ASR5 after a 6hr race in Forrest Victoria. Somehow mine didn't come out quite as clean
Dom YETI 5 (Added April 2014)
Sent in via the Facebook Group.
Josh YETI 5 (Added March 2014)
For the website and the Facebook Group. My Yeti 5.
David YETI 5 (Added January 2014)
Thought I'd send a few pictures of my 5 for your site
Mark AS-R 5
Thinking of selling
Mark AS-R 5 (Added July 2013)
I've just got my asr5 carbon back today with a new swingarm fitted under warranty here is a few pics of it with the custom dt Swiss yeti turquoise rim decals.
Jon YETI 5 Carbon (Added June 2013)
Here are some pictures of my self-assembled ASR 5C. Every part (right down to the Chris King BB and Thomson seatpost collar) was picked out by me.
Fork: Fox 140 RLC, tapered with 15QR
Wheels: Industry Nine Ultralite
Brakes: Hope Stealth X2 Evo with Hope (rear) and Formula (front) floating rotors.
Drivetrain: Sram X0, with XT crank/Race Face rings
Also: Rock Shox Reverb post, Kore Repute 35mm stem, Crank Brothers Cobalt 11 bar, Shimano XTR trail pedals and Garmin Edge 500
Mike Yeti 5 (Added June 2013)
Here are some updated pics of my asr 5 with unique colourscheme!
My favourite parts are the wheels and the Tune titanium/carbon/alloy thru axles
Geoff YETI 5 (Added June 2013)
Townsville - North Queensland Australia
Here are some shots of my new Yeti ASR-5C.
My old bike is a 2007 ASR-SL, as a result the 5c fits and feels just like the old bike and is very comfortable and familiar.
It just does everything better, smoother, lighter, faster with more stability and precision.
I went for the 120mm fork as I'm an old fart and prefer XC trail style tracks to All Mountain with big drop off's etc.
- · Forks - Fox Float 120 RLC FIT with Kashima
- · Brakes - Avid XO Trail
- · Drive - 2x10 SRAM XX, cranks and derailleurs.
- · Shifters - XO
- · Pedals - XTR Trail
- · Wheels - No tubes Arch and Crank Bros cobalt 3
- · Seat Post - Easton EC 90 Carbon
- · Bars - Truvativ Noir carbon T20 680mm
- · Saddle - Specialized
- · Stem Easton EA90 - 90mm (still playing with height)
- · Headset - Chris King
- · Grips - Yeti ODI Lock on
I also built a 650b front wheel which works well with the 120mm fork. Plenty of space in fork using a Ritchey WCS tyre.
Adam Yeti 5 (and 575 Added May 2013)
We are Yeti fanatics in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Graeme Yeti 5 Alloy (Added April 2013)
- The frame was given to me for Xmas by my Mrs Sianie.
- She bought it in the States as she works there.
- All the other parts were bought from Merlin and CRC
- The build was carried out by Pro Tool Cycles in Clitheroe. The builders were Peter "Spike" Taylor ex GB team head mechanic and his business partner Ian McClellan. They now look after the Rapha Condor Road Team
- Frame Yeti ASR 5 A Lime
- Forks Rock Shox Reba 120
- Brakes Avid Elixer 7 Carbon
- Drive Shimano XT
- Pedals XT Race
- Wheels Easton EA70
- Seat Post Easton EC 70 Carbon
- Bars Ritchey Carbon Superlogic
- Saddle Selle Italia XC
- Stem Ritchey WCS 4 axis
- Tyres Panaracer Fire XC Pro Kevlar
- Headset Hope
- Grips Lizard skins logo lock on
- I opted for the Alu frame as I'm not sure the carbon would take the falls that I seem to have.
- Due to where I live I need to put a few miles in on the road before I hit the trails. The bike is good on the tarmac, perfect on the trails, awesome on the climbs and sublime on the downs. My times have improved unbelievably on the local loops.
Rob Yeti 5 (Added March 2013)
- Thought I’d send you a couple of pictures of my Yeti 5 for the forum now I have built it up with a few bits from the Yetistore.
- Last of the line ASR5 alloy
- - Full 2013 XT drivetrain
- - XX Sid fork
- - XX breaks
- - KS dropper seat post
- - Yeti WTB Volt seat
- - DT Swiss rims on Hope hubs
Paolo YETI AS-R 5 (Added February 2013)
buongiorno... io ho questa stupenda yeti asr5 2011 :
ruote mavic crosstrail 2013
forcella xfusion slant 34mm 130mm
race face turbine 3x10v
freni formula rx con fcs + tfra
manubrio truvativ carbon noir 20
è stupenda e maneggevole..... una favola.
ciao da paolo, italia.
Mike YETI 5 (Added Feb 2013)
Spec started off as enduro build but now:
- Answer pro taper am carbon bar
- Thomson x4 stem
- Odi hansolo grips
- Chris king green tapered headset
- Hope m4 tech evo brakes with blue bore caps
- Hope xc3/stans crest wheels
- SRAM 1091r chain
- SRAM pg1070 cassetteX0 med cage deraillier with X0 shifter
- E13 lg1 trail chain guide and 34tooth g ring
- Raceface turbine SL crank/bottom bracket with ti axle
- Nukeproof proton mag/ti pedals
- Fizik gobi k'ium saddle
- Straitline seatpost clamp
- Ks dropzone seatpost
- Lots of ti bolts.
- Weight is around 11.8 kg
Scott YETI 5 (Added November 2012)
YETI 5 with a Lefty!
Dan YETI 5 (Added September 2012)
Agung YETI 5 (Added September 2012)
- I'm Agung Dinasti From IndonesiaMy second project after ARC.
- Specs :
- Frame : ASR-5 alloy 2011
- Crank : SLX
- Rear Mech : Slx
- Front Mech : Slx
- Fork : fox 120 mm
- Wheels: Mavic crosstrail + Maxxis Aspen
CJ YETI 5 C (Added July 2012)
Area 51 of Scott County Park, in Parkview, Iowa that is!
2012 Yeti ASR5c pre-Tribe gathering! I cant wait to demo an SB95
John Yeti 5 (Added July 2012)
John sent in his 2012 Yeti 5.
Jon YETI 5 (Added March 2012)
- 2012 ASR5c Frame (with 2011 RP23 Shock as warranty replacement frame)
- Fox F120 RLC Fork with Yeti Decals
- Easton Haven Carbon 711mm bars
- Thomson 90mm Stem
- Yeti grips and top nut.
- Thomson Masterpiece Seatpost with Fizik Tundra Ki-um Rail Saddle
- e-thirteen single ring cranks
- MRP 32T single chainring
- MRP Lopes chain device
- 2012 XTR chain, cassette, shifter (borrowed XTR rear mech)
- 2012 XTR Brakes (Rotors - 160 rear, 183 front)
- Stans Flow ZTR rims on Hope Pro II hubs
- Ian YETI 5C (Added March 2012)
- Finished at last...
- 2012 Yeti ASR-5 Carbon
- Rockshox Revelation RLT Dual Air Ti 150 forks, 15mm Axle
- FSA K-Force Carbon Bars with Yeti odi Grips
- FSA Stem
- Hope Pro 3 Hubs with Stans ZTR Flow rims Schwalbe Nobby Nick Tubeless Tyres 2.25/2.1
- Hope Tech M4 Disk Brakes
- Sram X0 2x10 Carbon Cranks
- Crank Bros Mallet 1 SPD Flat Peddles
- Sram XX Front Mech
- Sram XX Rear Mech
- Sram XX Shifters
- Gravity Dropper Seat Post
James YETI AS-R 5C (Added February 2012)
I just wanted to post some photos of my asr5c 2012 build on the forum (Jamesy72).
CJ YETI 5 C (Added Feb 2012)
from (semi) snowy Iowa!
- Brian K (from Iowa with the sweet 575) helped me with my Yeti search and told me I should send in these pics. They are of my 2012 ASR5 Carbon. I don't think you have any on the site yet (at least with this paint job). Hope you can use them! Thanks for running this sweet site and looking forward to ordering some Yetifan socks! - CJ (CJ is my userid on the yeti fan.com forums)
- 2012 Yeti ASR 5 Carbon (Med)
- Fox RLC FIT 32
- Fox RP23
- Full XT
- Chris King Headset (Mango)
- Thomsom Stem and Seatpost
- Easton XC70 Carbon Riser
- DT Swiss X1600 wheelset
- Kenda Nevagal front
- S-Works "The Captain" Rear (soon to change)
- WTB Seat
- Salsa seat collar
Lee YETI5 (Added Feb 2012)
Lee from the Uk sent in his new bike. Its a 2012 YETI 5.
Shane YETI 5 (Added October 2011
Upgraded to Chris King hubs, headset and Stans Arch rims. Racing Ralphs. Groovy Cycles Luv Handles handle bars
Charlie & Sally YETI 5 (Added September 2011)
2 times ASR 5's - Couple of middle aged half wits, 3 kids, should know better.
Fairly standard builds - mine has 140mm Revelations, Easton carbon bar and Thomson, XT drivetrain, old hope brakes, Arch and 819 on Hope wheels.
Sally is on mainly 5 year old LX (hey, it all works), Thomson, Easton alloy bar, 819's on Hope and Revelations also (set at 130mm)
used for larking around, enduros and the odd off road triathlon. Brilliant bikes
cheers fella! Charlie & Sally.
Jves YETI 5 Carbon(Added September 2011)
It is a white one, medium size. It took me 7 months to design and obtain everything. It weights 10.2 kg.
My goal was to replace my 2005 ASR-SL with a bike that runs the best possible for long rides & marathons.
The components were chosen taking into accounts the following criterias :
- having the best weight / strenght ratio
- having a good looking overall assembly
My first feelings on this new bike are very good even if I did not get the opportunity to push really hard yet ...
Dave AS-R 5C (Added September 2011)
Congrats on ten years!! Just wanted to share my new build. ASR5-C, Crane Creek Cobalt wheels and stem, X-0 shifters, Truvativ carbon crank, X-9 mech's. All bits new and at 25 pounds it is about $100 a pound. It takes time to find good deals.
Cristobel YETI 5 carbon (Added August 2011)
This is my new Yeti ASR5 Carbon. Cristobal from Barcelona, Spain. Built in July 2.011.
Weight: 25,5 pounds
- Frame Yeti ASR5 Carbon.
- Transmission Shimano XT mix XTR.
- Wheels Mavic Crossmax SLR.
- Brakes Avid Juicy Seven.
- Bar Easton Monkey Lite XC.
- Stem Race face Deus XC.
- Headset Chris king.
- Fork Fox Float R 130
- Seatpost Thomson Masterpiece.
- Seat Prologo Nago Evo Tri40
Kieron YETI 5 (Added August 2011)
Hi ,Please add these pictures of my 5 that I built in April 2011.
Nigel YETI AS-R 5 Carbon (Added July 2011)
Nigels YETI 5, just before its first ride!
Philippe YETI AS-R 5 Carbon (Added July 2011)
My name is Philippe Bedu from France (Lille).
Here are my Yetis (5 & 303) i m waiting for my brand new SB 66 frame
Patrone YETI 5 Carbon (Added July 2011)
Patrone sent in his YETI 5C
Andrea YETI 5 (Added July 2011)
Andrea from Italy sent in his YETI 5 Pictures.
Andy YETI 5 Carbon (added June 2011)
Thomson post and stem, Easton carbon bars, Chris king headset, hope hubs, and cully flat pedals (although may be about to swap for penthouse flats as recommended by sandy @LeisureLakes)!
Dale YETI 5 (Added May 2011)
I finally made it and completed my first ever Yeti some weeks ago. Have been dreaming of one many years and finally have it under my bum now. It is a dream to drive and looks great with your turquoise Yeti grips. Have some pictures added for the yetifan.com page.
Hanif YETI AS-R 5 (Added May 2011)
It is Hanif from Jakarta - Indonesia,,
I just finished assembling my ASR 5,, few weeks ago.
Attached some photo's where climb to Merapi Volkano flank
Oscar YETI 5C (Added April 2011)
Oscar YETI 5C from Spain.
Michael YETI 5C (Added April 2011)
Just thought i would send you a few images of my new Yeti 5 Carbon, that i collected from Velosport in Cleethorpes yesterday. As you can see it has 2011 XTR gear on it...Easton Bars & Stem, just waiting for the Easton post + Yeti seat to arrive..(I pinched the post from my 575).
It comes in at approx 24lbs....a very sweet build.
Take it easy....Mike
Ismael YETI 5 (Added March 2011)
Recently I have my first Yeti Asr 5 and I want be a Yeti Fan with Stickers!
I don't have ride it but I'm exciting for do it
Andrew YETI 5C (Added March 2011)
Goran YETI 5C (Added March 2011)
Gorans YETI 5C
Joe YETI 5 ALu (Added March 2011)
Joe from Bromley Bike Co just got this new 2011 Lime Green ASR5.
Eddie K YETI 5 Alu (Added March 2011)
Well, here is just a "few" pics of my 2010 yeti asr 5. Ride on!
Jean-Pierre YETI 5(Added February 2011)
I bought my first Yeti over 20 years ago (1990). It was the FRO model in steel
- I've just bought a 2011 ASR 5 from my LBS. Spec as follows:
- Frame: ASR 5 size Small (color Black Ano)
- Fork: Fox RLC FIT 120mm remote lockout
- Wheels: Mavic Crossmax ST
- Tires: Swalbe Rocket Ron Tubeless
- Groupset: Full Shimano XT 10 speeds
- Grips: Oury
- Stem, Handlebar, Seatpost, saddle: Specialized
Location : Creuse, France - Jean-Pierre RIZZI
Ryan YETI 5C (Added January 2011)
I work for Leisure Lakes and was chating to Stu (Evolution) the other day and he said to get my bike pics up online so here they are. Spec's are as follows and she weighs in at 22.8lbs!
Yeti ASR5 Carbon -
- Fox RP23 Shock
- Fox F120 RLC Q/R15 1.125
- Cane Creek 110 Headset
- Hope BB
- X0 Chainset 2x10 26/39
- X0 Chain
- X0 Cst 12-36
- X0 R/mech
- X0 F/mech
- X0 Shifters (Matchmaker)
- X0 Carbon Disc Brakes F/185mm R/160mm
- XX C/L Rotors (DT Swiss adp)
- Goodridge white hoses
- Shimano XTR SPD
- DT 240 Hubs F/QR15 R/12mm-142mm
- Stans Crest Rims 32h
- DT Aerolite White Spokes
- Stans Tubeless Kit
- Bont MudJones Tyres
- Salsa Fliplock Q/R
- Ritchey SuperLogic Seatpost
- Yeti Ti-Fly Saddle
- Ritchey SuperLogic Bars
- Ritchey WCS Stem 110mm
- Ritchey WCS White Grips
- Hope Grip Doctors
Jordi YETI 5 (Added December 2010)
- YETI ASR5 Jordi Bigas. Molins de Rei. Barcelone. (Spain)
- Frame: Carbon ASR5
- Headset: Chris King
- Headset spacers: Carbon NewUltimate
- Seatpost: Thomson
- Stem: Thomson
- Handlebar: Syntace Vector Carbon
- Seat: WTB Yeti
- Group: Shimano XT-XTR
- Brakes: 203mm front XT. rear 180mm.XT
- Pedals: XTR All Mountain
- Wheels: Tune Edelweisz
- Hubs: Tune King-Kong
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic
Jon YETI 5 Carbon (Added November 2010)
Looking at going tubeless with the tyres and putting in a 12mm rear axle soon.
Trevor YETI 5 Carbon (Added July 2010)
Just get one, built to a shade over 21lbs this bike is awesome,
combining the best traits of all the bikes, this goes up hill well like a mountaingoat and downhill like a demon.
Danie YETI 5 (Added July 2010)
I love this bike!
Spec as follow:
- ASR 5 Alloy Medium
- Fox RP24 fork, Qr dropouts, Tapered steerer, 120mm travel
- Chris King tapered headset
- Thomson 4x Stem, 90mm 10 deg rise
- Easton EA70 low rise bars
- ODI Rogue grips
- Avid Juicy Ultimate brakes, Ashima Rotors 180 front, 160 rear
- SRAM X-9 shifters with matchmakers
- SRAM Gen-X Front mech
- SRAM X-0 Rear mech
- PG 980 Cassette, 11-34
- Race Face Dues Crank, DMR 40t and Black Spire 26t rings
- Kmc X9L chain
- Crank Bros Joplin R seatpost
- Charge Spoon saddle
- Salsa Liplock Seatpost clamp
- DT 240S hubs
- DT 4.2D rims
- DT Spokes, Champion / Competition mix, Silver one side, black the other
- Continental Mountain King 2.4 Supersonic Front, Race King 2.2 World Cup Rear tyres
- Michelin Latex tubes
- Alloy and Ti bolts all over
Stu YETI 5 Alloy (Added May 2010)
check it out - rocking it with 1x10 :-)
MAS - YETI 5 Alloy (Added February 2010)
Few pics of the yeti last beauty J J
Andrew YETI 5 Alloy 2010 (Added January 2010)
This is my new YETI 5, with RACE build.
So mostly XT, with XTR Rear mech.
DT wheelset with bolt through axle front and rear.
Not ridden it yet, but cant wait for a dry day!
Seems to have built up very light compared to my 09 575.
Gerald ASR5 c 2010 ( Added January 2010)
Guess going to have to start saving for new car all over again! Thanks to all the guys at Bromley Bikes for early delivery of new ASR 5C