HOT OFF THE PRESS.
YETI 2014 FULL Soft Goods line up.
Full Clothing line up
- Keota Hoody (pic above) £59.95
- Womens Ride Jersey (Turq Above) & Colorado Flag as 2013 (not shown) £32.95
- Womens Ruby Short Liner (Image) as 2013 £49.95
- Womens Norrie short & womens Cadoa short as 2013 (Image & Image) £74.95 & £59.95
- Womens Monarch Jersey £39.95 (Not shown)
- Hats (Caps) Trucker, Corporate(new for 2014), Colorado & New for 2014 Sliding Yetiman & The other (2 colours)
- Socks- As 2013- XC & DH (thicker) £12.95 & £14.95
- Dudley DH Jersey (As 2013) £79.95
- Granite Jersey (As Shown) Riding Shirt, look casual, performs seriously! £59.95
- Tolland Jersey (Yellow shown) also Black & Grey - £39.95
- Dunton Jersey White & Black, Black is new for 2014 (Not Shown) £49.95
- Race XC Jersey - New lower Price £69.95 - New Black for 2014, White as before.
- Smuggler Hoody, as 2013
- Guston Jacket (As above) - £99.95 Primaloft insulation, riding Jacket.
- Short Liners, as 2013 (£24.95 for DH to £49.95 Trail & XC race)
- Mayday Hoody, 3 versions, Navy (Not Shown) Black & Sliding (Shown above) £59.95
- Ride T Shirts as 2013 - Green, Turq side Logo & New Grey £32.95
- Arriba Glove, new for 2014, light weight Trail glove. (Not Shown) £29.95
- Pandora Bag, the most amazing biking bag I’ve ever seen! (As Above) £99.95
- Apex Belt, its a belt, it says Yeti. (Image) £29.95
- Teller Short as 2013, but new colour added- Brown £69.95
- Padroni Short, As 2013 (you cant improve perfection) £89.95
- Freeland Short as 2013, but new colour - Brown & Yellow.
- T shirts- Various Old School Yetiman is now Dark Grey. £21.95
- T shirts - Corporate is back again! £19.95
All available between now and late March. Pre orders March 5th.
firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
USA & Canada www.yeticycles.com
UK & Europe www.yetifanstore.com
Australia - Rowney Sports http://www.rowneysports.com/
New Zealand, BlackSeal. http://www.blackseal.co.nz/
Thanks to Yeti Australia for this pic. 650b 575.
Thanks to MTBR.com for these pics.
Thanks to Tom for these new pictures.
SB75 (pic from MBR Magazine Twitter feed) (so thats a 27.5 with 5” of travel)
Above, 575 is now 650b.
Below - AB95 & SB66 Alloy, will now have carbon rear ends, saving 1lb in weight.